[opencms-dev] Creating Backoffice Objects

Brian Aznar brian.aznar at ampagency.com
Mon Feb 2 17:07:01 CET 2004

For anyone trying to get a backoffice object into opencms Paolo has a great
step by step tutorial for this including everything from creating the Java
classes to creating the XML templates.

http://opencms.al-arenal.de/tutorials/vtab_tutorial.zip

Now, my question is, for those people who have read this document, what are
the steps if you want to take a JSP approach.  I am a little confused which
xml parts can be replaced with jsp, since there are several xml files
involved in getting a backoffice object into the admin.

I downloaded and read the opencms jsp basic and template documentation but I
didn't find anything relating to backoffice specific stuff.

Thanks,

Brian