AW: [opencms-dev] Get your current folder location

Soeren Wollesen SW at Solve-IT.de
Mon Feb 2 18:22:02 CET 2004

Why do you want to use the navigation object for that? I think using the
CmsJspActionElement with the info method should be sufficient. You can
insert a few lines of code in your jsp template, like

with scriptlet:
    com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement cms = new
CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request, response);
    String currentFld = cms.info("opencms.request.folder");
or with Taglib:
    <cms:info property="opencms.request.folder" />

or any other info like stated in the docs for the cms:info tag. I used
the first method for my navigation.

Perhaps that helps, Soeren

  _____