[opencms-dev] Content parsing gone weird.

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 22:19:01 CET 2004

Hi all,

I tried 5.01 couple of days ago with MySQL. Installs fine and have not
experienced any 404 problems, however the content parsing seems to be messed
up:( I imported a site from version 5.0 just to test the new version out and
have big problems with the template elements and content parsing. Some
reason elements are included more than once and some elements are not even
displayed in one chunk. I have one element reference whereby half of the
content is included in the correct place and other much later after the body
element!? Anyone else having similar problems?

Regards,

Olli