[opencms-dev] Lucene with Mutliple Projects

Ernesto De Santis ernesto.desantis at colaborativa.net
Tue Feb 3 20:20:02 CET 2004

Ben

We have two indexes in one project.

You can build a second "registry.xml", for example registry2.xml and
configure the second luceneSearch in this file. With another Analyzer
(if you want) and in another folder (indexDir).

When you configure the task, you can use a parameter specifying which
.xml to use.
For example:

30 06 * * * Admin Administrators
net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.CronIndexManager
createIndex=true,registry=config/registry2.xml

Note the registry parameter.

There are problems with spaces in the task line, donĀ“t use spaces! only
if necessary.

After that, you should use one IndexSearcher per index.

Ernesto.