[opencms-dev] Feedback requested for current CVS HEAD version

Olaf Perlick olaf at perlicks.de
Wed Feb 4 00:26:01 CET 2004

Hi Alexander!

There is at least one more requirement from our side. So far, link
galleries worked with forwarding. this technique is not suitable for the
development of websites accessible for handicapped people.

I am trying for a while with the new version and have experienced the
following:

- file properties inserted by users can not be deleted
- Every time I generate an HTML page using the default body, i get an
SAX parse error (the corresponding default file can not be found in the
shared folder, though it remains there.

I have established a new site according to your instruction, changed the
template structure, but I always get a "page not found" error when I
select a page (even new created ones)

I would appreciate any help.

Best regards, Olaf