[opencms-dev] Maximal file upload size

Laszlo Kiss laci at cepit.ro
Wed Feb 4 11:18:02 CET 2004

Hi

I ran into the same problem and I found that it was a mysql config
problem. My solution was to increase the maximum blob size allowed by
mysql.
As we use win2k operating system, I put the following line in the my.ini
file in the mysqld section:

[mysqld]
# maximum blob size
set-variable	= max_allowed_packet=4M