[opencms-dev] Is asking about clustering considered rude?

Geoff Winkless opencms at geoff.dj
Wed Feb 4 14:54:01 CET 2004

04 February 2004 13:32, Angus Mezick wrote:
> I am trying to figure out why I can't get a response about how to use
> a feature that is listed on your "Features" web page?  The clustering/
> auto update of slave sites is a MUST have for me and its mention on
> the website is the reason why I spent a week installing an playing
> around with this application.  If it isn't implemented might I
> recommend a patch for your website?

How about a patch for your arrogance?

What makes you think that everyone should rally around and answer just
your question? Maybe you didn't phrase it properly, maybe it's so
obvious people assume you'll figure it out from the documentation.

Either way, the chances of you getting any help are likely to be
seriously diminished by being sarcastic and rude.

Looking back, Alexander already answered your initial question, while
your followup email did hide the actual question beneath a couple of
paragraphs of comment. I'd suggest keeping a question to the point and
probably including the gist in the subject line - I've been guilty of
the same problem and received similar response :)

Geoff

http://www.messagelabs.com