[opencms-dev] Classpath and Java Objects

Brian Aznar brian.aznar at ampagency.com
Wed Feb 4 15:39:01 CET 2004

I have got jsp as my index file for my module which uses beans for
processing.

/system/modules/<package name>/administration/index.hml <-(which is a jsp)

Is there anyway around having to upload my class files to

/system/modules/<package name>/classes

?

It seems like otherwise the jsp is unable to see my classes in
/WEB-INF/classes directory (in the real file system).