[opencms-dev] Lucene with Mutliple Projects

Ben Rometsch ben at solidstategroup.com
Wed Feb 4 17:20:02 CET 2004

Hi Ernesto,

I am getting the following error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: config/registry2.xml (No such file or
directory)
        at com.opencms.file.CmsRegistry.<init>(CmsRegistry.java:180)
        at
net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.SearchParameters.<init>(SearchParameters.java:101)
        at
net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.IndexManager.<init>(IndexManager.java:103)
        at
net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.CronIndexManager.launch(CronIndexManager.java:103)
        at
com.opencms.core.CmsCronScheduleJob.run(CmsCronScheduleJob.java:68)

The file registry2.xml is present in the <webapp>/WEB-INF/config
directory. Any ideas?

Ben