[opencms-dev] Re: Beginner with Java exception problem ..."getEncoding()Ljava/lang/String"

t.delnoij@freeler.nl t.delnoij at freeler.nl
Thu Feb 5 07:26:02 CET 2004

Hi Peter,

you need to replace TOMCAT-HOME/lib/common/endorsed/xercesImpl.jar with the
opencms/WEB-INF/lib/xerces-1_4_4.jar and set the env variable CATALINA_OPTS
=-Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1.

This question has been answered many times before. Please search the
archive.

Regards,

Thomas Delnoij

Sorrentino schrijft: