[opencms-dev] openCMS installation issue

Jonathan Roberts j_droberts at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 15:52:02 CET 2004

Hi All,

I just started trying out OpenCMS and have run into a problem I suspect
maybe a setup issue.

I am running :

jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6  j2sdk1.4.2,  Windows 2000 Server, mysql-4.0.17-win,

I get the following error when trying to logon

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 22 Could not process OpenCms special XML tag. Detailed error: processNode received an exception while handling XML tag "link" by "handleLinkTag" for file index: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException.

or when I finish installation :

javax.servlet.ServletException: Resource loader error in file '/system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/jsptemplates/welcome.jsp'

This look slike a config issue - yet open cms seemed to install cleanly.

Any respnses would be well received.

Regards

Jonathan