[opencms-dev] Lucene with Mutliple Projects

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Thu Feb 5 21:56:01 CET 2004

To access an alternate registry (and index files), use the SearchHelper
class:

net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.SearchHelper

Use something like this:

SearchHelper sh =
	new SearchHelper(CmsObject cmsObject, String pathToReg2);

You can look at the simple search jsp that comes with the module to get
an idea -- the only real change is which constructor you call.

Matt