AW: [opencms-dev] Problems with mod_proxy guidelines

Manuel Wallnöfer mfw at msk-informatik.at
Fri Feb 6 14:54:02 CET 2004

Hi Kemi,

My installing is serving test01 and test02 as /alkacon-documentation and
/release.

I made exactly the same steps which are into the howto.

I use version 5.0 now.

I tried every way to log into the admin page from test01 , test02 and
opencms.alkacon.com but every time the same failure.

I don´t get the navigation tree on the left side.

My httpd.conf file is in the mail.

Perhaps you can help me why i have got this problem.

Thx

Regards

Manuel