[opencms-dev] Importing a module creates a new project?

Ted Fuller TedF at orderware.net
Sun Feb 8 22:54:01 CET 2004

Hi
I am trying to import some help modules from alkacon web site. I am
following the instructions from the OpenCMSDoc.pdf.

After copying the zip file to my local machine, and selecting it in the
Upload module. The import dialog box displays nothing when I choose
continue, and the 'ok' button never becomes clickable again. I exit out of
openCMS and return.

I now have a new project call ImportModule? can someone tell me why? or
how to load help modules?

Thanks
Ted