[opencms-dev] Error Importing Module and PacketTooBigExceptio n

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Tue Feb 10 14:39:00 CET 2004

Thanks for the context.  I remember reading that message a few days ago,
but wasn't successful when I looked for it in the archives last night.
 I was using the error, PacketTooBigException as the search criteria,
which after reading your original message, doesn't occur.

Based on your thread, I copied my-medium.cnf to
/usr/local/mysql/data/my.cnf, and set the packet size to 4M.  I've a
512MB laptop running tomcat and everything else for my test system.  I'm
going to try it now.