AW: [opencms-dev] Using DB Import instead of "the hard way"

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Wed Feb 11 14:51:00 CET 2004

Thomas,

To learn how an import file must look like simply make an export of an
existing folder of OpenCms (e.g. the "release" folder). Check the
created zip file. In the root folder of the zip file has to be a file
"manifest.xml" which contains all necessary data about the exported
files and folder.

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts