AW: [opencms-dev] Using DB Import instead of "the hard way"

Michael Goodwin mgoodwin at amadeus.net
Wed Feb 11 15:53:01 CET 2004

My understanding is,
It probably won't be as simple as just using the synchronise. The files
(presumably mostly html) need to be changed into the xml format of opencms
('page' file and 'body' file) before you can edit them.

From:  "Alexander Kandzior" <alex at opencms.org>@opencms.org  on 11/02/2004
       15:43

Please respond to opencms-dev at opencms.org

Sent by:    opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org

 To:    <opencms-dev at opencms.org>

 cc:

 Subjec RE: AW: [opencms-dev] Using DB
 t:     Import instead of "the hard way"

Sorry I thought your import already was in OpenCms export format.

If you just have lots of files to import, use the "Synchronize" feature of
OpenCms (it's one of the icons on the Administration screen). Not the
import, this is only for files that have been already exported out of
OpenCms.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior