AW: [opencms-dev] Using DB Import instead of "the hard way"

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Wed Feb 11 16:12:02 CET 2004

So instead of importing, I should synchronize.  That's cool.  I can work
with that.

The syncronize dialog window asks for a few inputs:

Project Name: Should be for a project that has specified the VFS
directory I'm synchronizing?
Blank Line: What goes here?  There's no prompt, just a blank input box.
Folders: Do I create first a module then synchronize to the bodies
directory?  Which module directory should synchronized files begin with?
Destination Path: Is this a zip file or just a directory root?  I take
it it must be a file on the server and not on my remote local computer.