[opencms-dev] openCMS installation issue - part2

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Thu Feb 12 16:25:02 CET 2004

please type in a command box
java -version
and post the right version

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jonathan Roberts
  To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 2:59 PM
  Subject: [opencms-dev] openCMS installation issue - part2

  Hi.

  This is my second attempt at installing opencsm - and I get another failure.

  Error message and system details follows, any advice would be greatfully received.

  Regards

  Jonathan

  Error message :

  Root cause:
  org.apache.jasper.JasperException: org.apache.oro.text.perl.Perl5Util.substitute(Ljava/lang/StringBuffer;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)I
   at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:254)

  System details

  Windows 2000
  P3 chip
  512 Ram
  java : C:\j2sdk_nb
  tomcat : C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.29-LE-jdk14\