[opencms-dev] Traceback Deleting Project

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Thu Feb 12 22:28:01 CET 2004

Same as the one I get trying to delete a project as I get synchronizing
it.  Once this traceback is thrown I have to recycle the opencms
container in Tomcat.

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.opencms.file.CmsRequestContext.getSiteRoot(CmsRequestContext.java:532)
	at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.getSiteRoot(CmsObject.java:4044)
	at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.readFile(CmsObject.java:2888)
	at com.opencms.core.OpenCms.initResource(OpenCms.java:793)
	at com.opencms.core.OpenCmsHttpServlet.doGet(OpenCmsHttpServlet.java:306)