[opencms-dev] 5.3.2 Build from CVS

Ian Wilson iwilsn at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 19:32:02 CET 2004

Hi,
I've been trying to access this through WinCVS with no
success. This is my first time using CVS, so I
downloaded WinCVS, then Python...but have had no luck.
I set my env variable as asked but it says the server
is inaccesible. Could somebody maybe mail me this
section of the CVS? iwilsn[AT]Yahoo

I need to do a presentation on the viability of
OpenCVS next week and have had no luck getting at this
latest version to evaluate it (I've already wasted a
lot of time with CVS). I have 5.0.1 running, but would
like see what's coming in 5.3.2.

Thanks!
Ian
iwilsn[AT]Yahoo