[opencms-dev] Static export question,

Thomas M�rz thomasmaerz at gmx.de
Mon Feb 16 11:25:01 CET 2004

MichalDzirba <mdzirba at intercon.pl> writes:

> Its a special case in that way - that it should be generated each time
> *any* resource gets changed - not when the inner conntent of the file
> gets changed. Any way to achieve that in opencms?

Take a look at com.opencms.flex.I_CmsEventListener and choose your event
type. Register your class in registry.xml, then when e. g. a static
export happened, your code does

       doLogin()
       doChangeProject()
       doLock()
       doTouch()
       doUnlock()
       doPublish()

So you could update your sitempa file easily. But watch out and inhibit
your sitemap - when being published - executing this code again.

BTW how can you register classes in CVS HEAD? How can you achieve
similar things? I didn't find anything at first view.

Thomas