[opencms-dev] Installation stops while "Importing workplace"

Daniel López D.Lopez at uib.es
Mon Feb 16 14:10:02 CET 2004

Hi,

My name is Daniel Lopez, I work at the University of the Balearic
Islands and that's my first message, so hello all :).

Now to the problem:
I downloaded the fat installation of OpenCms(opencms_fat_5.0.1) and I've
tried to set it up but no success so far.
I've unpackaged the war file and configured the servlet container to
create the appropriate context, I follow the OpenCms Setup Wizard and
then it stops in the "Importing workplace" page.
The page simply stops reloading, at around message line "4866 Publishing
/system/modules/com.alkacon.documentation.examples-jstl/lib/xalan.jar",
no error message whatsoever in the servlet container logs, the database
is up and running and I have cheked that the user has been created and
the tables seem to be there... :?

I've tried with Resin(I know it's not officially supported :)) and with
Tomcat 4.1.29, I also tried running the wizard through Mozilla 1.5 and
IExplorer 6SP1 with identical results... it just stops reloading and
nothing else happens.

I've browsed the mail archives but I haven't found anything related to
that. Character set has been defined, etc...
Any clues? Any places/log files I should test?

Thanks in advance,
D.

Env:
Win2K