[opencms-dev] Access Denied trying to edit (tutorial)

stekell stekell at unm.edu
Tue Feb 17 16:52:01 CET 2004

unfortunately the only effect this had was to prevent Tomcat from
starting up.
Was there some other version of Xerces I should put in it's place?
For what it's worth this is a fresh install of Tomcat.  (If there
actually are any changes that need to be made to a fresh install of
Tomcat in order for OpenCMS to run then they should be added to the
installation instructions.)

Or any other suggestions?