[opencms-dev] SQL Server - Many many connections and dire performance

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Wed Feb 18 08:46:01 CET 2004

    Hello Geoff,

    You should check if the opencms DB has indexes and primary keys
correctly set.
I remember having an issuse with MS-SQL that no indexes and PKs were set
on the DB!
   If this is your case also, than you should take MySql indexes and
keys as example
and create the same indexes and keys in MS-SQL.
This issue we had with 5.0.0 version so i don't know it applies also to
5.0.1.

Best wishes,
Andras