[opencms-dev] export permission

Michael Goodwin mgoodwin at amadeus.net
Wed Feb 18 12:05:02 CET 2004

Thanks. I'm going to hack the export process  so it ignores right in that
case.

Can I tentatively suggest the concept of a special 'static export user',
which provides the rights when exporting??

From:  "Thomas März" <thomasmaerz at gmx.de>@opencms.org  on 18/02/2004 11:48

Please respond to opencms-dev at opencms.org

Sent by:    opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org

 To:    opencms-dev at opencms.org

 cc:

 Subjec Re: [opencms-dev] export
 t:     permission

Michael Goodwin <mgoodwin at amadeus.net> writes:

> Is there a way to give the export process better permissions than guest,
so
> that files do not have to be readable by anyone to be exported?

No, if you mean _static_ export. The guest user must have at least read
permissions.