[opencms-dev] Problem width login

Irene Santerini i.santerini at inera.it
Wed Feb 18 16:37:06 CET 2004

Thanks Thomas,
now that's all right: I've removed the "<link>" and I've inserted the url,
like
"http://localhost:8080/opencms5/opencms/system/login/index.html?login=true".

However it's a strange that OpenCms looks for the page "index.html" on the
folder "export" on my file-system when the page isn't exported because I've
added the "export=false" property to the "login" folder.

Bye
Irene