[opencms-dev] Error "Insufficient rights for editing the file" while editing page.

Atul Padha apadha at versant.com
Thu Feb 19 09:30:02 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm using OpenCms 5.0. My environment is :
OpenCms version: 5.0.1 Kaitain
MySQL version: 4.0.17-win
Jakarta Tomcat verion: 4.1.29
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0
Windows NT

I'm getting the following error while trying to call "Edit page" on
"installation.html" file generated a new project:

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 1 Access denied. Detailed error:
[CmsXmlTemplateEditor] Insufficient rights for editing the file
/system/bodies/release/installation.html.
   at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsXmlTemplateEditor.getContent(CmsXmlTemplateEditor.java:435)
   at
com.opencms.template.cache.CmsElementXml.getContent(CmsElementXml.java:171)
   at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:666)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Could you help me to get through with it? Your immediate help is highly
appreciated...

Thanks,
Atul.