[opencms-dev] Menu

Björn Schlueter bschlueter at lenord.de
Thu Feb 19 12:45:02 CET 2004

Hello out there,

we are having trouble with the edit menu in the explorer view.

Unfortunately we have numerous pages in our folder. In those cases where the list of pages reaches the bottom of the explorer window we cannot reach the menu because it appears somewhere above.
I am not sure if that was understandable? In other words, in folders that keep a lot of pages we click on the icon in front of the entry. Usually the edit menu drops down. In case you click on an icon which belongs to a page at the very bottom of the list, the menu is not visible because it appears far above.

Did anyone of you expirience those problems before? Is there a solution to this problem or is a workaround known?

All help is appreciated!

THX

Björn