AW: AW: [opencms-dev] ->Error while editing page.

Petr Hollay ph at ethikom.de
Fri Feb 20 12:55:01 CET 2004

Hi,

first of all you should probably read intro into working with OpenCms
in the user docs:
download opencms_5.0_doc_full.zip from http://www.opencms.org

> How to check rights?!
Using context menu in Explorer, "Zugriff ändern" / "Change permissions".

So, what are rights for /system/bodies/release/ (owner, group, access
flags)?

Best regards
Petr