[opencms-dev] Problems installing 5.3.3

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Feb 20 13:28:01 CET 2004

Peter,

please be careful with your recommendations. "branch_5_3_1" is not beging
activly developed, and it does not contain recent improvements that are
already announced.

Please everyone do NOT use "branch_5_3_1".

The whole purpose of me promoting CVS HEAD now is to get feedback (e.g.
about bugs) so that we can fix them before the release. Everyone who uses
OpenCms CVS HEAD should be aware that this _is_ a development version not
even available for public download in alpha release, so there will be some
issues with this version.

Please continue to use CVS HEAD if you want to evaluate the upcoming OpenCms
6.0 release. And please post errors you find in CVS HEAD to this list, and
they _will_ be solved before we release 6.0.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts