AW: AW: AW: [opencms-dev] ->Error while editing page.

Atul Padha apadha at versant.com
Fri Feb 20 14:39:02 CET 2004

Petr, Thanks for your prompt help!
Dear, if there is anything where I could be helpful to you, do let me
know anytime. I would be glad to do anything for you. :-)

Attached please find the screen shots..

As IE does not show js errors. So, following are the javascript errors
taken from mozilla browser:

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIURI.hostPort]"  nsresult: "0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://navigator/content/nsBrowserStatusHandler.js :: anonymous ::
line 350"  data: no]
Source File: chrome://navigator/content/nsBrowserStatusHandler.js
Line: 350

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIURI.hostPort]"  nsresult: "0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://navigator/content/nsBrowserStatusHandler.js :: anonymous ::
line 350"  data: no]
Source File: chrome://navigator/content/nsBrowserStatusHandler.js
Line: 350

*Error: EDITOR is not defined
Source File:
http://photon:8080/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/scripts/opencms_edithtml.js