[opencms-dev] explorer.js file

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Fri Feb 20 21:37:01 CET 2004

I'm looking into changing some of the bahavior of OpenCMS. I've noticed that folders in the left hand side explorer-type folder tree call a javascript method called "openFolder" (e.g. top.openFolder('7843')). I see that this method is located in the "explorer.js" file. I've added an alert message to this method as follows:

function openFolder(id){
    alert('Gets here!');

}

However, after navigating through the floder lists, I never see the alert pop up. I've restarted Tomcat too - but that hasn't changed anything. How would I get these changes to propogate to the actual OpenCMS application?

Thanks in advance,

 - Dylan