AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Problem with mod_proxy,parameters and sessions

Manuel Wallnöfer mfw at msk-informatik.at
Mon Feb 23 13:59:01 CET 2004

Hi Daniel,

Thx for your help!

Now i've moved my site to the root context and made the mod_proxy
settigs like you told to me.

Now the Problem with the session is awa, but another Problem appeared.

In my site i have a charting Module, and now my charts are not shown any
more.

You can have a look at it there:
http://manuel.homeunix.com/vpm/de/produkte/jundt.jsp

Do you now what i must do that the charts will be shown again?

Thx for your help !!!!

Regards
~manuel