AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Problem with mod_proxy,parameters and sessions

Daniel López D.Lopez at uib.es
Tue Feb 24 09:56:01 CET 2004

Hi Manuel,

With your new proxy configuration, you are redirecting all URLs, except
/resources/* and /export/*, to http://127.0.0.1:8082/opencms/, so, as
Joachim said, you need to make sure your servlet answers at the right
address.
You have 2 options:
.- Move your charting servlet to respond at
http://127.0.0.1:8082/opencms/cewolf
.- Leave your servlet, in case it's there, at
http://127.0.0.1:8082/cewolf and add a rule so mod_proxy does not
redirect the calls to this servlet. That would mean adding one line to
your config, so it looks like this:
ProxyPass         /resources/          !
ProxyPass         /export/             !
ProxyPass         /cewolf              !

Good luck!
D.