[opencms-dev] Help: requested resource (/opencms/ocsetup) is not available

Daniel López D.Lopez at uib.es
Tue Feb 24 10:32:01 CET 2004

Hi Bill,

It sounds as if the war file was not unpacked correctly. Have you tried
unzipping the file "manually" into the webapps directory? Just change
the suffix to .zip and use Winzip or whatever tool you use for zip files
to unpack it in there.
The error sounds as if not only the web.xml file was missing, but some
library files (*.jar) as well.
Good luck.
D.