AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: [opencms-dev] ->Error while editing page.

Petr Hollay ph at ethikom.de
Tue Feb 24 12:04:01 CET 2004

Hi,

let's go to /release/ and not to /system/bodies/release/ folder,

call "Edit HTML" on installation.html there,

do you have still JavaScript error?

Ad 3) you can create folders using "New folder" icon in explorer,

Ad 4) your problem is probably that you are opening page body in "HTML
editor", instead of the whole page itself -see note above (go to /release/
folder).

Best regards

Petr

  _____