[opencms-dev] Are there any other OpenCMS mailing lists?

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Tue Feb 24 17:24:01 CET 2004

Actually, I prefer mailling lists and newsgroups because of the ease
with which threads are nested, the ability to copy other people on
postings, ease of pasting supporting information, notifications of
answers to questions, and the accessibility of the discussions when
offline.  You can't get that from online forums.