[opencms-dev] Are there any other OpenCMS mailing lists?

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Tue Feb 24 18:32:02 CET 2004

Hi,

> I have to remember to check a forum and then maybe nothing has been
> posted when I do check.  Not worth the waste of time.

the same in a forum if you`re able to use it correct. But if someone don`t
want you`re right... sorry this is bad manner.
> Email from mail
> lists just arrives and tells me when there is something new.  Email
> lists can be handled using the keyboard but forums need a mouse.

first of all, the forum is used as a knowledge base. Lot if interesting
code snippets are in it. Then, the forum can perfectly be used with just
the keyboard... do you know what tab is? I`m sure you don`t.
> 	BTW - why are people insisting on using a mailing list when the
> forum is available?  I find mailing lists very awkward - I much prefer
> a phpBB forum any day.

both has it`s value. The forum came up as i wrote above, as a knowledge
base where it is just easier to find a tutorial.
Bye Achim