[opencms-dev] Help! Help! Help!....

Arjaan Peree mail at arjaan.nl
Wed Feb 25 11:04:00 CET 2004

I guess you don't have to install any extra component apart from tomcat an
MySQL, versions look ok. I suggest you download the fat distrbution off
opencms, it contains examples and lot of documentation (The M from Manual
in RTFM :-). You just have to copy the downloaded war file to your tomcat
deploy directory, somithing like C:\Tomcat_4.1\webapps. Start Mysql and
tomcat and point your browser at http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms..
Now the reading starts.. Lot's of documentation to get you started is
available. If you want tot start creating pages you have to log in to the
worspace. The link to the workspace is on the first page you just opened.

Hope this help you getting started. I guess you will be busy the next days
with Reading The F****** Manual...

Lot's of information is available on the opencms.org website. If you want
to access the mailinglist archive you can go to
http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/development/mailinglist-archive.html

Kind Regards, Arjaan Peree