[opencms-dev] Changing type of upload files

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Wed Feb 25 18:26:01 CET 2004

I believe that the reason for this is that Page types are fundamentally
different than Plain, Image, Binary, etc. Page types use the XML
Template stuff to store and access information.

When I ran into the similar problem, the only way I could work around it
was to create a new Page document and copy the body of the Plain text
into it.

Matt