AW: [opencms-dev] "Edit page" gives 404 - requested resource not available

Thu Feb 26 13:44:02 CET 2004

opencms-dev at opencms.org writes:
>Hi,
>did you add your host into "Trusted sites" in MSIE - Security Settings?
>
>Best regards
>Petr

Yes. But this is an error in tomcat - the MSIE security settings should
not be responsible for this
kind of error?

After searching for the error with some other search parameters, I
discovered that others have had the same problem. The suggested solution
being to replace the
    $CATALINA_HOME/common/endorsed/xercesImpl.jar with
   $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/lib/xerces-1_4_4.jar

I just did that, restarted tomcat, logged in again and got: the same
result, 404.

Regards,

Kim Oechsle