[opencms-dev] Dynform feedback, problems

Arash Kaffamanesh kaffamanesh at dmu-world.de
Sat Feb 28 15:29:01 CET 2004

Hi dear all,

For Those how are interessted in Op'n Works dynform modul:

I do have imported the dynforms modul,which seems to be an interessting
modul among other usefull modules of the opencms platform. When I try to
preview the samples in the backoffice or under the samples folder of the
modul itself I do become first of all:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Resource loader error in file
'/system/modules/com.opnworks.opencms.dynforms/sample/survey.jsp'

Root cause:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: This absolute uri
(http://java.sun.com/jstl/core) cannot be resolved in either web.xml or
the jar files deployed with this application
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHand
ler.java:105)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java
:430)
 org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Resource loader error in file

And then in the trace something like this:

Root cause:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: This absolute uri
(http://java.sun.com/jstl/core) cannot be resolved in either web.xml or
the jar files deployed with this application
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHand
ler.java:105)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java
:430)
NoLogger [Debug] - DYNFORMS : com.opnworks.util.logging.Logger is
configured
getBackofficeUrl:
system/modules/com.opnworks.opencms.dynforms/jsptemplates/back
office.jsp
getBackofficeUrl:
system/modules/com.opnworks.opencms.dynforms/jsptemplates/back
office.jsp
getBackofficeUrl:
system/modules/com.opnworks.opencms.dynforms/jsptemplates/back
office.jsp
Exception2: Connection refused: connect
getBackofficeUrl:
system/modules/com.opnworks.opencms.dynforms/jsptemplates/back
office.jsp
Exception2: Connection refused: connect
Exception2: Connection refused: connect
Exception2: Connection refused: connect

Has anybody had the same problem?

My opencms 5.0.1 installation is runing under
Tomcat 4.1.27
MySQL 4.NT
jdbc: mysql-connector-java-2_0_14-bin.jar
java version "1.4.1"
xerces-1_4_4.jar

And I do had to create c:\logs\opnworks.log in which I do can read the
following

2004-02-28 03:35:48,104 ERROR [Thread-7]
opnworks.com.opnworks.util.dynamic_properties.DynPropCollectionDefinitio
n  (-1) Error on line 2: The document type declaration for root element
type "collectionDefinition" must end with '>'.
Exception Trace
Error on line 2: The document type declaration for root element type
"collectionDefinition" must end with '>'.
org.jdom.JDOMException: Error on line 2: The document type declaration
for root element type "collectionDefinition" must end with '>'.
	at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:367

The "collectionDefinition" must end with '>'    ??????

but it ends with '>'

I can create the xml form templates in the backoffice of the modul and
view them in the db table dynforms. But why do I become the Exception2:
Connection refused: connect in the trace ?

Shall I use the latest mysql jdbc driver (version 3)? Shall the db be
named opencms (I do have changed the name and for the generation of the
tables I have changed the sql script, so that I could create the db
tables successfully)

How can I configure the log4j properties,I do not can find the log4j.xml
or something like this. Which version of the SAXParser are you using for
the development?

For me as a newbie to Java and opencms at all it seems to be a db,
jasper and xcerces parsing problem.

Now the good news:

I can also view the saveResponse.html or saveResponse.jsp and become :-)
:

Thank you for your participation.

Back to e-newsletter

C2003 Mirasol Op'nWorks (http://www.opnworks.com) - The Open Source
experts

Thanks for your help in advance and your good idea and work.

Nice regards form Berlin - Germany
Arash Kaffamanesh

arash at pomegranate.de
www.pomegranate.de