[opencms-dev] how to generate index of directory without getNavigation

Ørnulf Risnes ornulf.risnes at nsd.uib.no
Wed Mar 3 08:25:01 CET 2004

For jsps you can add properties navPos and navText.

Personally, I usually lock the file and use the popupmenu-handle "Change
navigation". That way I don't have to make up my own navPos-numbers.

Moreover, if you want to create lists over files in a given folder
regardless of navigation properties you use one of the
CmsObject::getFilesInFolder(...)-methods.

Ørnulf Risnes
Nesstar ltd.