AW: AW: [opencms-dev] OpenCMS on Cebit 2004 ?

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Mar 3 09:01:01 CET 2004

Hi,

> that's in fact interesting. What is your main focus on the fair?
> "OpenCMS" or "OpenSource in general"?

we focus two main topics if we`re really there. The Linux Day Prices
becomes higher and higher.
We want to show our capabilities in Migration from MS-Office and Windows
to Linux with OpenOffice (we did some projects)
And surely we want to advert our Modules and Experiences wih Opencms and
other OpencSource CM-Systems like JBoss Nukes and Typo3
> Maybe we can stay in touch.

I`ve read on your companies homepage that have nearly the same spectrum!

Bye Achim