[opencms-dev] IBM websphere and how to import source code directly into it!

Nguyen Thanh Hai - SV HaiNT at fsoft.com.vn
Thu Mar 4 00:22:01 CET 2004

Hi all,

I use IBM Websphere to develop opencms 5.0.1. I deploy .war into
Websphere and everything runs OK. But there is a problem that I want to
modify the source code. How can I remove the opencms.jar in the project,
import the source code into it and rebuild the source in IBM Websphere.
Is there anyone who coped with this. Could you give me an idea? Also,
can I import the source code directly into websphere for building
instead of ANT?

Thanks,
HAINT