[opencms-dev] Lucene lock index

Ernesto De Santis ernesto.desantis at colaborativa.net
Thu Mar 4 14:16:01 CET 2004

Matt

I believe that this would not happen if the module provided with an update
function. This is not present in the present version, rigth? Because if use
createIndex=false I do not have problems, since it does not need to erase
the index. But indexing with the parameter it crateIndex=flase, appear
duplicated documents. It does not update the documents, that return them to
add.

In addition the performance would be far better, since it would only index,
or would update the documents that they changed and the new ones.

Greetings Ernesto.