[opencms-dev] Lucene lock index

Stephan Hartmann beffe at beffe.de
Thu Mar 4 20:34:01 CET 2004

Well, the code has gone so far that you can register an event listener that
listens on publish events and updates the index.
have a look at the comment in
net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.Backoffice.
So if you publish a project, a folder or just a single file, the index
should be updated for this resources only. You then can remove your cronjob.
I call it very beta though, but feel free to test it.
It would be nice to have a backoffice page with buttons for deleting and
recreating an index. Can you do this?

BYe,
Stephan