[opencms-dev] Method missing in Opencms 5.0.1

Miyuru C. Ratnayake miyuruchanna at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 12:33:02 CET 2004

"Miyuru C. Ratnayake" <miyuruchanna at yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 03:28:03 -0800 (PST)
From: "Miyuru C. Ratnayake"
Subject: Method missing in Opencms 5.0.1
To: opencms-dev-request at opencms.org

Hi I used this method to create a CmsObject from a Request in a JSP file com.opencms.file.CmsObject cms = ((com.opencms.flex.cache.CmsFlexRequest)request).getCmsObject(); but in OpenCMS 5.0.0 its working properly but in OpenCMS 5.0.1 it is not working. There is no such method getCmsObject() in CmsFlexRequest in OpenCMS 5.0.1 My code is as follows I need to run this in Opencms 5.0.1 is there a different method to use. Thanks, Miyuru Ratnayake