[opencms-dev] cms cron will not run....

Alex ! kingofkingston at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 23:19:02 CET 2004

There is no empty line, nor any error messages. I even tried corrupting the
parameter and the calling class in the single line cron entry  but no errors
at all. It is as if the cron functionalty is no longer active. ???

i've tried removing my xml classes that i was developinga and restoring the
external lucene registry to the way it was after i first installed the
module, but that does not work.

It is as if the cron manager does not fire up at all !?

Alex